CRM software is an ideal solution for customer care and management. Therefore, CRM solutions are extremely important in every business. Without CRM software, businesses can hardly achieve high efficiency.
For all businesses, the most important thing is not how good the product quality is, but whether or not to sell the product. To solve this problem, many businesses make the mistake of investing heavily in marketing, branding of products and distribution systems but lack of effective customer care and management system. As a result, customers only come to the business once and then leave due to the lack of close cohesion between the business and the customer. So businesses ignore their invaluable assets are old customers to try to find new customers and repeat the vicious cycle. Paradoxically, the cost for businesses to find new customers is many times higher than the cost to retain an old customer.
What can CRM software can do?
CRM software is the best choice for this business. An effective CRM system will help businesses:
- Gather all customer information into a system, keeping all information and transaction history with customers. This helps businesses avoid the case that each employee manages his or her customers resulting in loss of customer information when employees leave.
- Control what employees are doing and how it progresses for each customer. This ensures employees will implement sales processes and customer care by standards, avoiding the case of losing customers due to poor care.
- Help managers know the potential of each customer as well as to analyze and evaluate deals with customers. Which business needs to focus on promoting, at which stage, which customers need to take care of? Understand this information, the manager will assess the business situation, the ability to achieve the next plan, set goals and propose timely solutions.
- Ensuring the sharing of customer information among departments. What happens if the customer searched by the Marketing department is not taken care of by the Sales department or the deal has been made but the after-sales department does not follow up to meet the customer needs.
- Finally, CRM systems help businesses gather and effectively exploit the accumulated business knowledge and inherit it for future generations. Businesses will not take much time to train new employees.
To do all this, CRM is not just a way to aggregate customer information and manage customer care. CRM is a combination of processes, people, and technology and marketing, sales and customer support strategies that aim to maximize customer value, relationships, and loyalty.
The actual situation of using CRM software
The application of CRM has brought tangible effects to businesses. According to the statistics of Insight Technology Group, businesses successfully applying CRM achieved the following efficiency:
- Sales increased by 42%
- Selling expenses reduced by 35%
- Sales time reduced by 25%
- Customer satisfaction level increased by 20%
With such obvious efficiency, CRM must be the first choice of enterprises in management. Unfortunately, CRM in many small businesses is still not popular by:
- Small businesses still have no access to CRM, do not understand what CRM is and how it works.
- Small businesses worry about access to new technology and technical issues.
- Small businesses are afraid of the difficulties in changing work habits, from freelancing to a tight management system.
- Small businesses are concerned about high investment costs and limited financial capacity.